Dentons Pillow Range
The most common cause of neck pain (and disturbed nights), is "prolonged abnormal posture during sleep". A soft filled pillow that quickly loses its loft does not relax the head's support system of neck muscles and ligaments. All age groups will benefit from sleeping on a comfortable shaped pillow, providing correct therapeutic support.
Each of the moulded designs fulfil most of the different shape needs of individuals. All the designs were determined after consulting with Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Orthopaedic specialists at home and abroad.
The "Right" Shape
Selection of the right shape is a very individual choice and should not be done in haste. Once a particular design is decided upon, the purchaser should allow a week or two to fully appreciate its benefits which are not always experienced after only a night or two.
Dentons is a unique product, offering the world's greatest range of shaped therapeutic pillows. All moulded designs are exclusively manufactured in SOFTEC™ moulded foam, specially formulated to a prescribed resilience in the best therapeutic interests of the user. Softer foams could be made, but are not medically recommended.
Double Luxury Cover
The honeycomb polyester liner cover hugs the shape and protects the foam. The all cotton removable outer cover provides a touch of luxury and ultimate hygiene.
- Anti Snore - With the wedge of the pillow under the shoulders and the raised roll under the neck, the snorer is helped by ensuring the air passage in the throat remains open, due to correct head, neck and posture alignment. (This is not a miracle cure for everyone, as no pillow will help the minority "genetic" snorer who should seek medical advice).
- High Profile - This higher profile is best suited for medium or larger framed people who sleep on their side. (Back sleepers should be on a lower pillow). With your head in the contour and your neck positioned on the raised edge roll you are provided with the best therapeutic support and with the ideal posture for correct spinal alignment.
- Low Profile - This lower contour should best suit smaller framed people who sleep on their side, or most people who sleep on their back. With your head in the contour and your neck positioned on the raised edge roll you are provided with the best therapeutic support and with the ideal posture for correct spinal alignment.
- Caress - Has all the therapeutic benefits of the contoured shape plus the sensational feel of 600 foam fingertips gently caressing and massaging with every sleep movement. With optional neck support heights and a head height that best suits most side sleepers and large framed back sleepers. With your head in the contour and your neck positioned on the raised edge roll you receive the best therapeutic support and the ideal posture for correct spinal alignment.
- Medi Rest - With optional neck support heights of the front and back edge rolls, and a high 11cms head height, this shape is designed specially for adult side sleepers. The shoulder recess encourages you to stay on your side, whilst the waved surface provides a better airflow for cooler sleeping. With your head in the contour and your neck positioned on the raised edge roll, you receive the best therapeutic support and the ideal posture for correct spinal alignment. Is now the neck pillow recommended by Physiotherapists and Chiropractors.
- Outer cover may be removed and hand or machine washed
- Spot clean minor soils keeping moisture to a minimum
- Gently hand wash in warm water (not above 40degrees) using mild detergent
- Rinse Well
- Compress excess moisture between towels
- Dry in warm air, away from direct heat or sunlight, allow 72hrs of drying before use
- Do not dry clean or tumble dry
- Frequent washing is NOT recommended
PILLOW RETURN POLICY - Australian health regulations do not permit the exchange of a used pillow so its important you choose the right pillow to suit you.